Thursday 8 August 2013

Challenge Yourself Week 2: Results

Post number two coming at ya!

So, last Friday I posted about this weeks challenge which could be either water or summer.
I didnt really know which way it was going to go as the weather was awful at the weekend but then the sun was shining bright on Tuesday and I had the day off so went into Poole with my mum.
After taking a gagillion pictures I realised I was combining both parts of the challenge!

Here is my favourite picture from the week:


This is what I feel summer is all about. Sunny days at the beach, messing around in the crystal clear sea with the sun boldly shining through the bright blue sky.

Perfect.

I hope you like this picture and will check it out on Etsy along with my other work.

Check back tomorrow to see this weeks challenge.

See you then,

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment