Friday 6 September 2013

This Week.

So Ive been busy this week with not much time for photography.
Ive been at work, started the gym *groan* and been out for dinner with friends (a good reward for going to the gym!).
I did however get asked to be one of two photographers at our friends, little boys baptism. I have never done anything like that before and as I've said before, photographing people isn't what I do but I really enjoyed it!

Its kind of intimidating at first because you know this is an event thats only going ot happen once, and you can miss a perfect moment just by blinking. But then I just relaxed a bit and took as many pictures as I could!
It was a lovely day and the sunset on the way home really rounded out the day perfectly.
I've got lots of posts planned for this month and beyond so hopefully my posting wont be so sporadic!

Have a fab weekend!

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment