Wednesday 24 July 2013

About Me & This Blog

Hey there!

My name is Chloe and this is my blog.

*silence and tumbleweeds*

I love photography and plan to use this teeny space of internet to display my photography and things I find of interest around the rest of the web.

Bristol Suspension Bridge at Sunset

As a disclaimer I still have to maintain a normal (see - boring) office job during the week and I live in Bristol in the UK. Because of this you will be very unlikely to see me taking pictures of gigantic Grizzly Bears or an amazing canyon panorama.
We just dont have those here.
I might, maybe be able to show you a wild horse once in a blue moon from Dartmoor National Park, some foxes etc.
But no bears.
Sorry.

Oscar - An example of the animals you are likely to see. And often.

I love to photograph most things, nature, animals, landscapes etc and thats what this is al about.
Photography and all the things I love that come along with it.

So welcome, I hope you stay a while.

Chloe


No comments:

Post a Comment