Thursday 25 July 2013

Photo of the day 1: Golden Light

Me again!

In order to showcase my photography I have decided to share one photograph a day. Sometimes with a story alongside, sometimes not.
Im fickle that way.

Here is picture numero uno:

 
This is one of my favourite shots that I've taken to date. Partly because I was so pleased that I got the shot of the rowers right in the sun stream and that everythng came together perfectly but also because of the story behind it.
I was having a really stressful time in my (previous) job and had been for some time. One night, after a particularly bad day, my boyfriend suprised me by picking me up from the train station with my camera on the passenger seat and proceeded to take me to the Bristol Harbourside. This was mainly to take pictures of the Bristol Suspension Bridge at Sunset because he had been on the internet and found the best spot to go to (so cute). On the way back from bridge pictures I saw the little rowing boat with people in, casually making its way down the river in the light of the setting sun. I snapped away and got the picture you see above you.
That whole evening made my day 300% better.

I hope you like this picture. If you have any comments or observations please feel free to leave them below.

See you tomorrow,
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment