Tuesday 30 July 2013

Photo Of The Day 4: Sunset At Glastonbury Festival

Today I'm going back to a time when it wasn't raining.
This year I went to Glastonbury and on the Thursday we decided to take a walk up to the Stone Circle where there was an opening ceremony and you can watch the sun set.
It was really beautiful and on one side of the hill you could see all of the festival beneath you and you can really get a feel for how huge it really is. 
I took this photo with my phone as I really didn't want to take my DSLR camera with me for so many reasons but I still really love the colours and the fact that I  caught a guy doing a thumbs up which really sums up my time there.

Did you get to any festivals this year?

If, like me you love a bit of Instagram you can follow me @hordlc1 where you will see lots of pictures of Bristol and any other adventures I have.

See you soon,

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment