Monday 29 July 2013

Photo of the day 3: New York

Happy Monday!
Yes, its Monday.
Yup, the weekend was over far too quickly.
The good news? You are already on the road to the next weekend!

In the middle of July I went on holiday to New York for 10 days. It was completley amazing and so different to any other holiday I've been on. You cant even describe it properly. People will tell you its a massive massive city and they are right but you dont realise how right they are until you are there!
While there we went to the Top of the Rock which was amazing and meant we got to see the Empire State Building rather than being at the Empire State Building and seeing everything else.
I took a gajillion (thats a proper measurement right?) photographs but I think this might be my favourite.

You will be pleased to know this picture, along with many others is now available for purchase here

Hope you have a great day!

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment