Thursday 29 August 2013

August Review

Where has August gone?
Seriously?

Heres my month in review:

Reading:

The Further Adventures Of An Idiot Abroad - Karl Pilkington
I love Karl Pilkington. The podcasts, the TV shows. All of it. This book is hilarious whilst also helping ward of my serious case of wanderlust.

Watching:

The Great British Bake Off.
Oh my goodness I cannot express my excitement last Tuesday when Mel and Sue popped up on my TV screens and the proceeded to show me yummy cakes for the next hour.
If thats not good TV then I dont know what is.

Listening:

Two Door Cinema Club
I saw these guys at Glastonbury this year after never hearing anything from them and became instantly hooked.
Perfect summer music.


Visiting:

Poole.
I went for a little daytrip with my mum to the seaside. We ate yummy food and walked along the beach in the sunshine.

Porlock.
The boyfriend, two dogs and I took the campervan away for the night to Porlock which is in Exmoor National Park.
Click on the here to take you to my blog post about it.

So thats my monthly round up.
What have you been up to this August?

See you soon,

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment