Tuesday 27 August 2013

Woof

Hello!
How was your bank holiday weekend? Mine was lovely, especially as my birthday was on Saturday!
I started off the day with breakfast and presents from the boyfriend (who then had to work, boo) then out with mum for shopping and lunch and then out for a lovely meal with my family.
I received not one but two new lenses for my camera which was just amazing. I had asked for an replacement for the kit lens as it broke while I was in New York but I had also had big dreams of a 70-300 Sigma lens.
I didnt expect that lens at all. Like I said, it was just a dream.
Turns out my brother, his girlfriend, my sister and my boyfriend all chipped in to suprise me with it.
They are all kinds of awesome.

That next morning I went to the garden with my forever willing model Oscar and tried it out.

Here are the results.






This lens is amazing!
It feels like a new camera with the amazing quality and fantastic zoom.

Happy Chloe right here.

See you soon!

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment